Saturday, January 26, 2013

Carnage

Carnage
used car photo
Image by .guin
Photos from before I used Flickr

This was a collection I took using a Zenith 11 I developed them myself and messed up the fix and some have rusted in the due course of time (adding greatly to the finished item) I have lost the negatives and these are the only remaining copies I have scanned in


Carnage
used car photo
Image by .guin
Photos from before I used Flickr

This was a collection I took using a Zenith 11 I developed them myself and messed up the fix and some have rusted in the due course of time (adding greatly to the finished item) I have lost the negatives and these are the only remaining copies I have scanned in


Carnage
used car photo
Image by .guin
Photos from before I used Flickr

This was a collection I took using a Zenith 11 I developed them myself and messed up the fix and some have rusted in the due course of time (adding greatly to the finished item) I have lost the negatives and these are the only remaining copies I have scanned in


Carnage
used car photo
Image by .guin
Photos from before I used Flickr

This was a collection I took using a Zenith 11 I developed them myself and messed up the fix and some have rusted in the due course of time (adding greatly to the finished item) I have lost the negatives and these are the only remaining copies I have scanned in


Carnage
used car photo
Image by .guin
Photos from before I used Flickr

This was a collection I took using a Zenith 11 I developed them myself and messed up the fix and some have rusted in the due course of time (adding greatly to the finished item) I have lost the negatives and these are the only remaining copies I have scanned in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More