Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nice Car Photo S photos

Pontiac Solstice GXP
car photo s
Image by jasonb42882


View from the carset
car photo s
Image by Stv.
Liam was playing with my phone on the way up to Whistler. There's about 100 variations of this shot....


New Car
car photo s
Image by K.G.Photos
I havent taken a HDR of a car before. Or even a photo. So I had no idea what to do. It turned out ok. There's a few things I should have done to it but I didn't think of it at the time.

-2,0,+2 RAW

Photomatix (Merge & Tone Mapping)

Topaz Adjust

Topaz Detail

Do you have a Twitter or a Tumblr? Follow me!
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook


My Boyhood Toy Cars
car photo s
Image by Noel C. Hankamer
I played with these little tin cars as a boy many years ago. I have kept them on a shelf for years.I retreaded the photo for Monday Challenge and Thursday Retread.
Here is the rather plain original-
farm4.static.flickr.com/3627/3590468752_76f8226194.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More