Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nice Car Photo Editing photos

iPhone photo - 121/365
car photo editing
Image by alexkess
Shot and edited on my Iphone, with Tiltshift Gen, MillColour and uploaded with flickit.

I am posting a new iphone photo every day for 1 year. Make sure you check out the whole set here:

iPhone365

You can also find me on redbubble and twitter.

Cheers,

Alex (alexkess.com)


iPhone photo - 120/365
car photo editing
Image by alexkess
Shot and edited on my Iphone, with Tiltshift Gen, MillColour and uploaded with flickit.

I am posting a new iphone photo every day for 1 year. Make sure you check out the whole set here:

iPhone365

You can also find me on redbubble and twitter.

Cheers,

Alex (alexkess.com)


Rainy Day, Bored 10/19/12
car photo editing
Image by dianecordell
293/366 Perfect weather for playing with photo editing tools. This tree, shot through a wet car windshield, takes on an air of mystery and menace when a few effects are applied via PicMonkey.


Red car in Field FixedAgain
car photo editing
Image by *Kid*Doc*One*
rbcullem further suggested removing the wires. I did that and also the poles carrying the wires. This was much more difficult because of the pale featureless sky. I had to blend the corrections at a very slow pace to try to leave no traces. This is, of course, impossible to do. Forensic scientists can detect alterations to photos no matter how careful the editior was.


Chalenger RT Symbol
car photo editing
Image by justshootingmemories
From the Daily Photography Blog Just Shooting Memories!...

What image editing programs do you use? Most of my photos are HDR so my current workflow begins with Photomatix. I love the newest version, 4.1.1. I think it is a huge improvement over previous versions. Then, depending on what I want to do, I pull the image into Adobe Lightroom 3 adjust it and export for the web. This is a very simplified explanation of my current workflow. Having used Photoshop and GIMP in the past, for me, it is easier to process in Lightroom instead of taking the photo into Photoshop. Have you had this experience?

Today's Photo: Challenger RT

I have not had time to make it to any car shows lately. I hope to be able to make it to at least one more before the summer is out. I know there is one in October that I will make a huge effort to make. It was great fun last year.

I was walking around the car show in Cartersville and having trouble finding cars that I wanted to stop for.

Read more at the Daily Photography Blog Just Shooting Memories!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More