Monday, December 17, 2012

Cool Beat Car Photo images

I looked at my car and I said "oh brother", I'll throw it in the gutter and go buy another.
beat car photo
Image by slworking2
Abandoned and burnt car located in the desert between the Salton Sea and Coachella Canal at Mecca Copia Trail, Drop 31.

The cool lighting effects seen here were created by using a hand held flash and colored gel filters, not PhotoShop. The camera was set up on a tripod and the shutter was kept open for a couple of minutes.

Title of this photo inspired by Eazy-E (Cruisin' In My 64) / Boyz-N-The Hood www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDX2eB3IdV8

Cruising down the street in my 6-4
Jockin' the freaks clocking the dough
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there cold shooting some hoops
A car pulls up who can it be
A fresh El Camino rollin' Kilo G
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It's all about making that GTA

[Chorus]
'Cause the boyz n tha hood are always hard
You come talking that trash we'll pull your card
Knowing nothing in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't said shit

Donald B's in the place to give me the pace
He said my man JD is on freebase
The boy JD was a friend of mine
Till I caught him in my car trying to steal my Alpine
Chased him up the street to call a truce
The silly cluck head pulled out a deuce-deuce
Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge
One sucker dead, LA Times front page

[Chorus]

Bored as hell and I wanna get ill
So I went to a place where my homeboys chill
The fellows out there, making that dollar
I pulled up in my 6-4 Impala
They greet me with a 40 and I started drinking
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinking
Love to get my girl, to rock that body
Before I left I hit the Bacardi
Went to her house to get her out of the pad
Dumb hoe says something that made me mad
She said somethin' that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave
She started talkin' shit, wouldn't you know?
Reached back like a pimp and slapped the hoe
Her father jumped out and he started to shout
So I threw a right-cross cold knocked his old ass out

[Chorus]

I'm rollin' hard now I'm under control
Then wrapped my 6-4 round the telephone poll
I looked at my car and I said, "Oh brother
I throw it in the gutter and go buy another"
Walkin' home I see the G ride
Now Kat is drivin' Kilo on the side
As they busted a U, they got pulled over
An undercover cop in a dark green Nova
Kat got beaten for resistin' arrest
He socked the pig in the head for rippin' his Guess
Now G is caught for doin' the crime
Fourth offense on the boy, he'll do some time

[Chorus]

I went to get them out but there was no bail
The fellaz start to riot in the county jail
Two days later in municipal court
Kilo G on trial cold cut a fart
Disruption of a court, said the judge
On a six-year sentence my man didn't budge
Bailiff came over to turn him in
Kilo G looked up and gave a grin
He yelled out "Fire!" then came Suzy
The bitch came in with a sub-machine Uzi
Police shot the girl but didn't hurt her
Both up state for attempted murder

[Chorus]


1938 Delahaye T145 GP (03)
beat car photo
Image by Georg Schwalbach (GS1311)
Delahaye automobile manufacturing company was started by Emile Delahaye in 1894, in Tours, France. His first cars were belt-driven, with single or twin cylinder engines. In 1900, Delahaye left the company.

In 1937, René Le Bègue and Julio Quinlin won the Monte Carlo Rally driving a Delahaye. This was the time when the German Nazi party, in an attempt to establish dominance for their party, nation, and philosophy, nationalized the Mercedes-Benz and Auto Union racing teams, pouring money in to glorify Germany. Against this juggernaut, Delahaye brought out the Model 145, the so-called "Million Franc Delahaye" after its victory in the Million Franc Race; it was driven by René Dreyfus to victory at Pau in 1938, doubly humiliating the Nazis since a Jewish driver in a French car beat their vaunted, state of the art, Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows. This competition victory combined with French patriotism to create a wave of demand for Delahaye cars, up until the German occupation of France during World War II.

(Wikipedia)

- - -

Delahaye war ein französischer Automobilhersteller, der 1894 die Fertigung seiner ersten Fahrzeuge nach dem Vorbild des Benz-Motorwagen aufnahm.

Delahaye siegte beim Million-Franc-Rennen mit dem sogenannten Million-Franc-Delahaye, der von René Dreyfus 1938 in Pau auf dem Typ 145 gegen den von Rudolf Caracciola pilotierten schweren deutschen Wagen errungen wurde. Damit blamierte ein jüdischer Fahrer auf einem französischen Auto den von den Nazis favorisierten Mercedes-Benz Silberpfeil, der den Stand der Technik darstellte. Dieser Rennsieg bewirkte in Kombination mit französischem Patriotismus eine Nachfragewelle für Delahaye bis zur deutschen Besetzung Frankreichs während des Zweiten Weltkriegs.

(Wikipedia)


Office Cars
beat car photo
Image by joeszilvagyi
This is the office display I have up at my desk at work. These are many of my favourite cars


John Zink Special
beat car photo
Image by Wake Me When Its Over
This Watson Roadster also won the Race in Monza Italy in 1965. It beat all the F-1 cars entered.


2CV vs. Accord
beat car photo
Image by elstro_88
Where, but in Gran Turismo, would you see such an unlikely on-track tussle? The Deux Chevaux actually beat this Accord to the finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More